Monday, October 19, 2009

Some of my recent projects





These are some photo albums I came up with.  On the right side you put you photo and on the left side you can put post-it notes and a pen.

I have gotten rave reviews for these.  They are really simple to make also.  My style of making things.

Then I had to try something new.  I just 2 trifold cards and made another album.  With is album you can hold just about as many pics as you can find space.

Five photos will fit for sure and more if you have small ones.  Then there is also room for the journaling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been a busy bee....they all look so nice...you are very creative...thanks for sharing..

Art By Wanda said...

These are wonderful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Connie....These creations are ALL amazing girl!!! FANTASTIC job!!!! So so pretty!!!!

Tami Putvin said...

Wow Connie, you have been very busy and they are all beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. I just love the tri-fold cards you are sharing so pretty..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami