Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Christmas card




Here is a card I put together today.  I found this in a magazine and just loved the stamp. The magazine had the stamp in front of bible paper. I just love the paper and even called the company the magazine listed a the seller and the company no longer makes the paper.  Man does that suck.  So I just found this book of hymns and copied one page.  This is the first Christmas card I have made. 

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day.  I will not be around for the next 4 days. Kids will be home for the next 4 days so not much time to play.  Take care and will see you next week.

4 comments:

Carol's Crafts said...

Connie, your card is real pretty. I love using music as the background for a card, especially
during the holidays.

Hugs
Carol

Anonymous said...

Oh Connie....This is a beautiful card!!! Would be perfect for Christmas Cards!!! AWESOME job ma'am!!!

Tami Putvin said...

What a beautiful, harmonious card.. I love it.. Music paper is so gorgeous for the holidays. Thanks for sharing.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

inge said...

Hello Connie

nice card. People could draw beautiful in the past ! I have some old books to use the paper as background and some of them have these black and white drawings / stamps too.

greetings from belgium
Inge