Friday, October 16, 2009

Obessed with Kaleidoscope

Ok, now I am getting obsessed with this kaleidoscope.  Here are the new ones I have created. I am going to let you see all of the ones I made.  Each one is the next step in my final kaleidoscope.  A spider web is the first png I started with. So the first one looks like this:


Then I opened this up again in the program and came up with this one.

Again opened this one up in the program and came with with this final png.  I think they turned out wonderful.

Then I took this one and clicked an icon that gave it the kaleidoscope look.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  Thank you visiting my blog and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Memory Keepers said...

This is so cool I love it. Cant wait to see more

Deloris said...

absolutely lovely....Hugs Deloris