Saturday, November 7, 2009

More christmas cards


Ok I have changed the card. I didn't like the first one so I removed the circle and put some different background color. I think this looks much better.

I told you I love this stamp. I found this paper from Martha Stewart and I don't know how come I was so lucky to be able to get the stamp just in the right place. I think this one turned out great also.

I decided to change things up and found something new to work on. I dry embossed the lattern and then I have some colored stencil paste and added the color. Then because the paste was still wet I added some glitter. You really can't see the glitter.

This is the last card. I have made this from fonts I have and I will share. You can download it from here.
This is a SCUT file.

5 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks so much for the gift! You could use this in so many ways!

Carol's Crafts said...

I love this card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

What a cute file girl!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!! I love your cards...You are SO on a role!!!!!! I bet you have the best turnout on your sales!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.