Thursday, April 16, 2009

Late again

Ok, so I haven't been very good about keeping up with this blog. Every day I look at the page and think ok today will be the day I put in an entry. The day passes and still I haven't written anything.

Over the week-end a friends grandmother passed away and this is the card that I made for them. Inside the card I found a stamp from stampin up and used it. I reads SO VERY SORRY. That this the only sympathy words I could find. I had all the kids sign the card and will mail it out today.

Last week a purchased the Provo Yourstory for $26 on Ebay. It is due to be delivered today and I am so excited. I also found on HSN they have a kit of 6 binders for the Yourstory at a small charge. I don't remember right now, but seems like $30. Now I can create my own books, and laminate what ever I want.

No comments: